October 2010 home sale numbers are in for Lake County, Ohio.
I am very thankful to be part of the 119 sold shown on the graph - helping my clients to sold status!
As evidenced by the graph, it is imperative for home sellers to WOW the buyers from the very first moment a buyer sets eyes on their home.
A few tips to consider
- Consider hiring a professional stager to package your house product
- Let buyers see a neat and clean home that is odor free
- Don't distract the buyer from your house, remove pets, collectibles and pictures
- A fresh coat of paint and new carpet go a long way in the presentation
- Turn on the lights and make sure they are bright
- Make the buyer feel welcomed by leaving out some fresh baked goods
- Don't forget the outside is the first sight for the buyer
Narrow the competitive field by taking some positive steps in getting your home sold! I am happy to help with more seller resources, feel free to explore more information.
CRS- CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALITS
SRES- SENIOR REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST
REDS- REAL ESTATE DIVORCE SPECIALIST
REALTOR®- MEMBER OF NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
Women's Council of REALTORS®
eXp CERTIFIED MENTOR
Christine Pappas | Ohio Real Estate Agent | EXP Realty
Serving the Greater Cleveland Area, Cuyahoga, Geauga & Lake Counties of Northeast Ohio